Hearing Health Flexible Subscription Program
By enrolling or participating in the Hearing Health Flexible Subscription Program, (the “Program”) you accept and agree to the following terms (the “Program Terms”).
1. Enrolling in the Program
a. Enroll in the Program at www.myheariq.com (the “Website”).
2. Program Eligibility
To receive an upgrade, you must meet the following requirements:
a. You must own your program eligible hearing devices (the “Original Program Product”) for at least eighteen (18) months.
You may not upgrade your hearing device within the first eighteen (18) months of purchasing the Original Program Product.
b. Eligibility for Upgrade: Your Payments and Credit Card Account must be open and in good standing. Your credit card account must be open, available for use, current (meaning no past due program payments owed), and have sufficient available credit to start a new 2-Year Subscription and make your first month payment to be eligible to receive your new set of upgraded hearing devices (the “Upgraded Product”)
c. You can elect to Upgrade your devices and continue your subscription between months 19 and 24 of your 24-month subscription. If you elect to upgrade between the nineteenth (19) and twenty-fourth (24) month from the date of shipment of your Original Program Product (“Shipment Date”) a new 2-Year subscription program is started (the Hearing Health Subscription Fee would be waived) and your first month payment will be charged on your credit card (ii).
d. Notice of Automatic Termination. Notice of Automatic Termination is given by InneScope to you via your email address when at any time and for any reason during the Subscription Program your payments goes 60-days in arrears, all remaining payments are immediately due and MUST be paid in full. The total payments will be charged to the credit card on file or you will make arrangements to present alternative form of payment. You are responsible to update your credit card information that InnerScope has on file and keep that credit card account in good standings.
3. When you are eligible and elect to Upgrade
At the time you elect to receive your Upgraded Product, you will notify InnerScope at email@example.com and an InnerScope customer support representative will email instructions to walk you through the simple upgrade process. Once completed, you will receive your new set of upgraded hearing devices (the Upgraded Product) within a few days. You can keep your Original Program Product either as backup set or decide to give them to a friend or family member who might need hearing help. Remember, InnerScope’s hearing devices are Self-Adjusting Bluetooth App-Controlled Devices, so anyone with a smartphone can use the In-Ear Self-Fitting feature through the HearIQ App to automatically personalize the devices to their hearing needs.
4. Further Upgrades
Each time you upgrade subject to the Program Terms, the Upgraded Product you purchase will be considered your Original Program Product when you start a new 2-Year Subscription Program. Under the Program Terms, there are no limits to how times you can receive an Upgrade Product. The Program Terms allow you to continue to receive a new Upgraded Product every 2-years if you choose to do so, it’s your choice.
5. Upgrade hearing device information & promotional discounts & services.
When you enroll in the Program, you are also opting-in to receive new information and/or promotion/marketing materials via email, including discounts on the latest advancements with InnerScope hearing devices and/or audiological services. This keeps you informed and abreast of all new advancement and developments so you can make a better-informed decision to upgrade at the time you become eligible to receive your Upgraded Product.
6. At the end of your 24-month subscription
If you decided not to receive an Upgraded Product, once you have made your last monthly payment on month 24, the Program will be automatically terminated, and you keep your Original Program Product. However, at any time in the future you can decide to enroll into the Program and receive new Original Program Product by starting a new 24-month subscription.
7. Other Important Terms
- The Program is only available to purchase the Original Program Product. Additional accessories are not included with enrollment to the Program.
- The Program is only available to consumers who acquire their Original Program Product solely for personal, friend or family use under the Program Terms and the Original and Upgrade Product are not for resale. By participating in the Program, you (i) represent that you are not purchasing the hearing devices under the Program with the intention of reselling such hearing devices and (ii) represent that you are not acting on behalf of any person or entity that intends to resell any hearing devices you purchase. If InnerScope determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in the business of reselling hearing devices purchased in connection with the Program, then, in addition to any other remedies available including InnerScope’s right to refuse to ship to you and cancel your participation in the Program, you will be charged and agree to pay the full amount pursuant to applicable section(s) above.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Program.
- The Program cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, or offers (“Offers”), unless specifically provided for in the applicable Offer’s terms and conditions.
- By enrolling or participating in the Program, you understand and agree that it may be necessary for InnerScope, its subsidiaries and agents to collect, process, transmit, maintain, share, and use certain parts of your personal information, such as your name, address, and information related to you to perform the service and support obligations under the Program.
- If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Program Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Program Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- You should retain a copy of these Program Terms and any sales receipt or other materials relevant to the purchase of your Original Program Product and Upgrade Product.
- InnerScope reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Program Terms at any time, including terminating the Program or modifying these Program Terms. In the event the Program is terminated, you will still be responsible for continuing you monthly payments until such time your end of your 24-month subscription. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with advance notice before we terminate the Program. We will also use reasonable efforts to provide advanced notice before we make changes to the Program that, in our discretion, could significantly restrict your rights or add significant new obligations relating to your participation in the Program.
- We reserve the right to decline your enrollment or cancel your participation in the Program, with or without advance notice, if we believe that you have not complied with these Program Terms or that your participation is enabling a fraudulent or illegal purpose.
- The Program is available only to customers residing in the fifty U.S. states and the District of Columbia and is not available in other locations.
- The Program eligibility is not transferrable.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed governed by the laws of the State of California• For questions about your enrollment and/or your payment information and/or your remaining balance, please contact InnerScope at 1-833-788-0506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.